Deltas Wood Burning – Multi- Fuel Contemporary Stove
Eco Design 2022 Compliant
The Deltas is a contemporary styled, curved wood burning and multi-fuel stove that offers a maximum output of 12kw with a nominal output of 10kw.
The Deltas is manufactured by Panadero who are a Spanish award winning manufacturer of contemporary stoves. The Deltas stove is double steel wall construction and offers a large firebox which is full lined with firebricks to provide optimum heating efficiency and performance and to prolong the life of the appliance. The stove also features an advanced air wash system to ensure that the large glass window remains clean, to maintain a superb view of the fire within and features double burn technology to maximise the efficiency of the appliance.
The advanced design of the Deltas offers the option of connecting a direct air supply to the appliance if required, (Air pipes are NOT included), and meets all the new European emissions standards of the new Eco Design 2022 legislation
Manufactured in Europe from high grade steel, the Deltas won’t crack or melt, unlike a fragile cast iron appliance. Steel also has the advantage of heating up much more quickly than cast Iron and it reflects the heat much more efficiently than cast Iron.
Other features include, concealed air control lever, lower log storage compartment and a large removable ash pan for ease of cleaning. Top flue exit only.
A fantastic – stylish stove, produced by the award winning Spanish manufacturer “Panadero” at a fraction of the cost of similar Scandinavian models, that will compliment any contemporary living space.
The Deltas carries a 2 year warranty and the following quality standards: CE Marked to EN13240 and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Standard
In accordance with all the stoves that we offer, the Deltas carries a 2 year warranty and is CE Marked to EN13240 (latest standard) and manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Standard… please do not confuse this stove with other cheaper alternatives, it’s build quality and finish compares to other stoves that are in excess of £1900. We are often asked how we can offer our stoves at such competitive prices?..We buy direct from the manufacturers, so there is no distributor middle man, we buy in bulk, which reduces the cost price, we handle our logistics to further reduce the “landed” cost of each stove, and we are an e commerce company with low overheads..the result..You save money on your stove. Our low prices do not reflect low quality..Guaranteed..or your money back!
Price Includes FREE delivery to most UK postcodes ( Next Day delivery service from date of dispatch)
Please click on the “Delivery Info” Tab, to see the delivery conditions, prior to ordering as some postcode areas attract a small premium charge for delivery. please click here to check delivery to your area.
- Maximum Heat Output: 12Kw
- Nominal Heating Output: 8kw
- Dimensions: W556mm / D500mm / H 1003mm
- Conforms to the new European emission standards of the “Eco Design Legislation 2022”
- Combustion Chamber Opening: Height 560mm x Width 300mm x Depth 330mm
- Glass Window Size: mm wide x mm high
- Colour: Dark Grey (almost black) with Stainless Steel Handle and Controls
- Flue Diameter: 150mm (Requires a Euro Adapter £28.00 please see flue and accessories page on our website)
- Features:- Optional Direct Air Supply, Eco design 2022 Compliant, Advanced air wash system, Large removable ash pan, Curved design and styling, Lower log storage
- Flue Outlet: Top (Requires a Euro Adapter £28.00 please see flue and accessories page on our website)
- Fuel: Wood & Solid Fuel
- Efficiency: 79
- Weight: 145kg
- Optional Direct Air Supply (air pipes not included)
- Min Distance to Combustibles 80cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Suitable for a 12mm non construction hearth