The Deluxe with back boiler is a stylish contemporary multi-fuel wood burning stove
with back boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
Eco Design 2022 Compliant
The Deluxe B offers a nominal output of 7kw to water heating and 5.5kw to room heating, with a maximum output of approximately 10kw to water (30% greater than the nominal output) and 7-8kw to room heating. The back boiler is a highly efficient and can heat up to approximately 10 radiators plus hot water. 1 x flow and 1 x return water connections are located on the back of the stove and the back boiler is rated to a 2 bar working pressure.
The contemporary design incorporates an advanced air wash convection system that draws cold air in through the bottom, which then passes around the combustion chamber and over the large ceramic glass windows, this helps to make the stove clean burning and keep the glass window clean.
Primary and secondary controls provide the user with optimum control over the burn rate and heat output, and a large removable ash pan offers easy cleaning and maintenance. Further features include secondary burn technology which ensures maximum efficiency and heating with low emissions.
Manufactured in Europe to a very high standard of quality and finish, the Deluxe B is made from high quality heavy gauge steel that unlike cast iron, won’t crack or melt. The Deluxe B truly offers fantastic value for money,
The Deluxe B carries a 2 year warranty and the following quality standards: CE Marked to EN13240 and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Standard
In accordance with all the stoves that we offer, this stove carries a 2 year warranty and is CE Marked to EN13240 (latest standard) and manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Standard… please do not confuse this stove with other cheaper alternatives, it’s build quality and finish compares to other stoves that are much more expensive. We are often asked how we can offer our stoves at such competitive prices?.. We buy direct from the manufacturers, so there is no distributor middle man, we buy in bulk, which reduces the cost price, we handle our logistics to further reduce the “landed” cost of each stove, and we are an e-commerce company with low overheads.. the result.. You save money on your stove. Our low prices do not reflect low quality.. Guaranteed.. or your money back!
Price Includes FREE delivery to most UK postcodes (Next Day delivery service from date of dispatch) Some areas attract a small delivery charge, please click here to check delivery to your area.
- Nominal Water Heating Output: 7Kw (maximum approx. 10-11kw)
- Nominal Space Heating Ouput: 5.5kw (maximum Output approx. 8-9kw)
- High efficiency back boiler rated to 2 bar working pressure, 15 litre capacity
- 2 x Water connections on the rear of the stove, 1 x flow – 1 x return (1″ BSP)
- Nominal Space Heating Output: 5kw (maximum output 30% more)
- Dimensions: W474mm / D480mm / H903mm
- Weight: 110kg
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Flue Diameter: 150mm (Requires a Euro Adapter £28.00 please see flue and accessories page on our website)
- Features:- Log Storage shelf and warming shelf – Large Removable Ash Pan – Advanced Air Wash System – Clean Burning – High Efficiency, Large Firebox, High Efficiency back boiler rated to 2 bar working pressure
- Flue Outlet: Top Only – Requires a Euro Adapter
- Efficiency: A Rated – Eco Design 2022 Certified
- Fuel: Wood Burning & Multi Fuel
- Warranty: 2 years